Whole Kingdom for Sale!
GameDelta is looking for someone to take over Ether Kingdoms, give it all they have, love and cherish the project, making money on it and letting the community of devoted players prosper.
The project was and continues to be an experiment for us and the market in general. For us, it became key because of your participation and support. Thank you for the last three years that you’ve spent with us!
This project gave us back a lot and will give back even more to its new master. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to keep supporting the project on our own. We had a thought to hold an ICO among the community, continue development and take the project to the BNB blockchain to solve the problem of large Ethereum commissions, but realized that we no longer have the energy and the finances to keep going.
We also though to make the project open source, but it doesn’t work that way, so we decided to sell. Someone has an opportunity to take Ether Kingdoms under their wing, support the servers, manage the dev processes, and ensure the game’s further growth.
For us, this wasn’t a side project. In fact, GameDelta was founded as a company for Ether Kingdoms. We haven’t attracted any investments and supported the project only with our own money and the money we gained during the tokens sale from the game.
In 2020, Ether Kingdoms brought us 1.7 ETH, which, even considering the current high price of Ethereum, doesn’t cover the cost of servers. In total, over the three years, we’ve made around $200,000, which was all reinvested into the project — exchanges, marketing, and development. We believe that for someone who knows what they are doing, the project can bring hundreds of thousands of dollars, letting players make quite a bit, as well.
If you don’t know where to start, it’s not a problem — we are ready to give you pointers on possible project monetization, holding an ICO, or switching the project to another platform.
The sale will go on as an NFT auction on the OpenSea platform. The auction can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://opensea.io/assets/0xf766b3e7073f5a6483e27de20ea6f59b30b28f87/13013
and will go on for two weeks — March 15–29, 2021. After you’ve won the bidding, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com for further details on processing your ownership rights. We are ready to consider any options that work best for you, be it a person or company.
The starting bid for Ether Kingdoms is only 10 ETH. This is sort of a sanity check for the new owner — we do want to make sure you are interested enough to want to operate a project with over 20,000 players.
The top price is limited to 50 ETH, which is also the “buy it now” price. If you are willing to give more, that’s great — just invest it into your new Kingdom!
What you get when you buy the token:
- All the intellectual property of the project, including names, domain names, the IMP image, IMP tokens, NFT IMP tokens.
- The final project and admin panel codes. The stacks used: Go (backend), VUE.js (frontend).
- Access to project servers and wallet to control smart contracts.
- Updated version of the game on the BNB blockchain, which is ready to go but we decided not to implement it before the sale.
- Complete design document, which includes the further dev plan, such as balance fixes and options of taking the game to the blockchain.
- Social media accounts, including Telegram, Twitter, Medium, and others.
- Dev team contacts (English and Russian speaking).
- 40 hours of project consultation from us.
- Consultation of effective traffic and marketing sources.
- Our drafts for Ether Kingdoms 2.
If the auction is unsuccessful, we will no longer be able to support the project after May 10, 2021. The servers will be shut down and the game will be closed.